- Four on-site CAD trailers served as project nerve center, creating more than 200 drawings utilized by all trades
- Specialized infrastructure to withstand 2,000 degree heat from jet engine testing.
- Explosion proof seals used to prevent ignition of jet fuel.
- Met 45-day time frame for delivering the final occupancy phase versus the originally scheduled 90-day window.
- Quality assurance included high and low voltage testing of cable insulation, infrared testing to detect heat in electrical connections, seismic testing and testing for the ground grid.
“PayneCrest confronted unforeseen obstacles, developed solutions and applied them with utmost proficiency.”
— Douglas S. Graham, Senior Manager, Shared Services Group, The Boeing Co.