- Explosion- and vibration-proof electrical and communications infrastructure, including military-grade fasteners to secure specialized fixtures to withstand the brutal engine forces
- Specialized infrastructure to withstand 2,000 degree heat from jet engine testing
- Powering and monitoring airflow for venting the hush house facility.
- Converted electrical from 60 Hertz to the 400 Hertz required for aircraft testing
- Heat traces on 90-ton doors to keep door tracks free of ice/snow.
- Upgraded underground utilities including 480- and 4,160-volt duct banks and countless conduits for specialized alarm, communication and lighting systems.
- Met stringent quality control, record keeping, safety and security standards by Boeing and the U.S. Department of Defense.