- Delivered a highly compacted electrical schedule, correcting lagging delivery caused by slowed building construction, weather and material procurement
- Avoided disruptions to the existing Thomson Reuters data center by creating utility feeds energized by a 13-section median voltage switchgear
- Adapted to lagging building construction by deftly laying out and installing 100 conduit pass-throughs before multiple cast-in-place structural elements were poured
- Thoughtful field modifications matched or exceeded specifications from the engineer of record
- All installations successfully met standards in a highly detailed five-level commissioning process
“PayneCrest’s work on the Thomson Reuters Data Center in Hazelwood, Mo. exemplifies a dedication to a team approach to accomplishing an owner’s goals”
— Stephen Murray, MEP superintendent, Tishman Construction Corp.