- An unyielding 18-month schedule and budget for the largest and most complex electrical installation ever in St. Louis.
- PayneCrest’s seven-person engineering team and its on-site 1,300-square-foot Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) center was the hub of the entire project, churning out more than 1,500 precision drawings
- Construction costs reduced by 10 percent while meeting all schedule milestones & MBE/DBE/WBE requirements.
- Optimizing the productivity of 280 electricians while coordinating work with a myriad of trades.
- Designing, installing and integrating data, surveillance and advanced video advertising infrastructure as well as emergency backup up power and an intricate fire alarm system.
- Overcoming challenges of aging St. Louis infrastructure by relocating a circa-1920s underground duct bank to accommodate the casino footings.
- Intense risk management of 400,000 manhours with no lost time injuries
- Flawless commissioning to meet Pinnacle’s high standards & those of the Missouri Gaming Commission and other agencies.
“In size, scope, and complexity, no project in this region has ever matched the electrical and communications installations for Lumiere Place Casino and Hotel in downtown St. Louis.”
— Robert Herr, Construction Project Manager, Pinnacle Entertainment