- Securing, installing and integrating a new two megawatt generator to reliably power medical center operations during an outage.
- Overcoming extremely tight space to maneuver and install the 50,000-pound generators.
- Demolishing outdated infrastructure to modernize transfer switches
- On-going service work including renovations for emergency rooms, labs, pain management clinic, and office suites
- Upgrading low voltage infrastructure to accommodate new monitoring system and digital patient records.
- Performing all work without disrupting existing hospital operations