- Advanced several hundred schedule milestones that helped the entire team catch up on lagging assignments.
- Proficiently managed more than 275 electricians by improving sequencing and execution of installations
- Efficiently inventoried materials, purchased by others and stored on site, and sped deployment to the workforce for efficient and accurate installation.
- Strategically managed a seven-day-a-week, dual ten-hour work shifts without compromising budget.
- Adapted installations to the special needs of the refinery, including the expansion and contraction of coker silos.
- Managing 400,000 man-hours and innumerable hazards inherent to refinery construction with only one injury.
- Delivered installations without disrupting the plant’s on-going operating systems
- Complying with the site’s designation as a Homeland security site.
- 50,000+ electrical terminations
- 25,000 feet of conduit
- 550 light fixtures
“PayneCrest developed well-conceived solutions that allowed the project to recover schedule benchmarks, helping to improve the overall construction schedule.”
— Stan Hudson, ConocoPhillips, CORE project construction manager.