- Customizing twin 2,000 kilowatt/12,470 volt generators to created automated back-up units to serve as the backbone of a redundant power system.
- Designed and installed a highly sophisticated 1,250-kva UPS to support the data center and individual computer stations.
- CAD trailers kept the project on schedule by allowing almost instantaneous adaptations to an ever-evolving schematic plan
- Pared more than $1 million from original specifications to maintain budget integrity
- Designed a mobile temporary power system to power the site and construction equipment.
- Tailored a state-of-the-art security system to create varying layers of protection within the building;
- Delivered a flexible design to adapt to changes in space requirements during construction;
- 70,000 man hours with no recordable injuries
- No warranty work requests or call backs from CitiMortgage
“There is no finer example of a firm going the extra mile to deliver on owner’s expectations than PayneCrest’s work on the CitiMortgage project.”
– Chris J. Cedergreen, President, Managing Principal, Forum Studio Inc.