- Orchestrated the total demolition of more than 20 conveyors and 500 assembly robots.
- Installation of auto assembly tooling cells, included nearly 1,200 pieces of intricate equipment
- Precisely managed assembly of 700 truck loads of assembly equipment on a very tight site with no control over arrival schedules. In one day, 120 trucks were off-loaded.
- Managed a huge manpower curve that jumped from 10 to 260 workers in eight days.
- Instituted rigid safety procedures to manage risk at a fast-track jobsite resulting in no lost time injuries.
- Travelled to Detroit to document every linear foot tooling cells to ensure installation accuracy.
“The ability of PayneCrest to maintain project timing and control work force fluctuations allowed for an efficient model launch.”
— Robert L. Reedus, AME BIW Facility Launch Manager, Chrysler, LLC