- Delivered accelerated schedule to meet AB’s mini-keg launch date, providing power to the new production line, installing 13 motor control center buckets to feed new HVAC equipment and a 600 amp panel to feed five control panels for five conveyers
- Mini-Keg line includes 1,000-foot parallel 350 MCM electrical cables to provide a 600 amp feed to a compressor panel.
- Deftly managed safety to accommodate high density fork lift activity to install cable tray using aerial lifts.
- Orchestrated dismantling, transportation and reassembly of two-story carton accumulator containing eight levels of conveyers and several complex bottle line components and conveyor systems
- Completed electrical, low voltage communication and audio/visual installations at three-story, 49,000-square-foot process control center
- Installed 75,000 feet of low voltage communication wiring to create St. Louis brewery operations center
- Powered lab space, walk-in coolers, offices, a conference room and a training center.
- Annual Christmas light display installation
- Upgrade of Brewhouse fire alarm system and numerous electrical infrastructure upgrades